We are a diverse community of people, all working together to bring the best service possible to our customers. We are looking for talented individuals who want to work in an energetic, respectful, collaborative environment.
If you consider to be the right candidate for the below described position feel free to apply and join our team of Data Engineers who work with cutting edge technologies for global clients that are market leaders in their domain.
If you possess:
- Strong knowledge in Relational and Dimensional database structures
- Good understanding of Azure architecture
- Experience designing and implementing data ingestion solutions in Microsoft Azure
- Hands-on experience in architecting and designing data lakes
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of following services: Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics pipelines, DataBricks notebooks or SSIS
- Experience with Synapse analytics Pools or Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Familiar with Microsoft Power BI or other data visualization tools such as Qlik, SQL Server Reporting Services or similar
- Familiar with Azure DevOps concepts
- Familiar with Kimball or Data Vault 2.0 methodologies
And it’s nice to have:
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Dedication to work according to processes
- Ability to plan and prioritize
Perks for you:
- Comfortable, friendly, and supportive working atmosphere
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Technical mentorship
- Private Health Insurance
- Personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Social and sport benefits
Job applications trough portal.