The candidate will work on understanding the business requirements and software design/architecture to come up with component and integration tests-cases and automate the cases using Python test framework. Candidate will participate in daily scrum meetings, review development tests and contribute to all aspect of testing and advocate on best QA practices and methodologies.
- Lead end-to-end testing initiatives throughout the entire SDLC from test planning, test design, test execution, and test reporting. This includes performance testing, stress testing, front end, back end testing, automation testing, includes functional, regression, black box, white box,
- Drive standardization and adoption of Test Automation Technologies to maintain consistency across the company that will allow us to scale as we grow.
- Be a strong quality advocate, collaborating closely with software engineers, designers, and product managers to release revolutionary products.
- Pair with software engineers to identify and prevent gaps with automation/regression coverage and even build frameworks.
- Be part of transforming monolithic applications into more scalable and resilient distributed systems with high quality, using cloud technology.
- Build and improve automation testing frameworks and tools for API and web-based
- Plan, develop, and execute regression, functional, load and other tests • Design, develop, and use frameworks and harnesses for automated testing
- Take full ownership of and maintain a robust QA environment, including test databases and system deployments
- Work closely with the global QA team to design and build integration tests
- Work with developers on improving system testability and creating a testing environment
- Document test plans, procedures, and test cases
- 5+ years of experience in quality assurance, system development, and automated testing
- Experience with Java, good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience with Continuous Testing and Continuous Delivery
- Working proficiency with Unix
- Have the ability to solve complex problems with practical, maintainable, and scalable solutions.
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus a plus
- Experience in automated testing of distributed systems/solutions.
- Experience designing, implementing or enhancing test harness/framework
- Excellent communication, documentation, and analytical skills; attention to detail, thoroughness and strong ownership of work
- Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others
- Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; Good sense of urgency, resourcefulness and independence
- Be a self-starter, chase down blockers, and proactively finish projects in a timely manner.
- Experience with Shift Left Test Automation
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
Job applications through portal.