QA Manual postion for one of our key projects in Business Systems and Services department.
Our department developes 20+ SCRUM projects to automate internal processes in company.
Actively working on transition from SOA to microservice architecture using .net core, Kubernetes, Azure Cloud.
Implementing integration and UI autotest using selenium, XUnit, C#
- Requirements analysis
- Creating test cases (manual and auto)
- Manual testing of a new features
- Launch autotests and analyze results
- Estimate cost and complexity of a new features
- Communicate with a project team in agile/scum environment
- Experience in creating and supporting complex test plans.
- Strong knowledge in web testing, dev tools, client-server architecture
- Experience in REST (Postman)
- SQL on intermediate level (JOIN, HAVING, GROUP, aggregate functions)
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of any programming language to support and analyze autotests (C# is an advantage)
- Experience in Test Management Systems (Test IT, MTM, Test Link, HP ALM, etc..)
- SCRUM framework knowledge and experience
Job applications through portal.