Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Build APIs to support mobile apps, web UIs, and data ingestion applications
- • Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our backend systems.
- • Write robust code and demonstrate its robustness through automated tests.
Work with Product, Frontend, Data Engineering, and QA teams, helping
the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs
As employees and talents of the company it is our responsibility to
protect the security of our fellow employees, partners, customers,
assets (tangible and intangible) and all company data. Employees and
talents should adhere, read and understand company security policies and
attend current and future information and security training/s.
- • 3 to 5 years of related work experience
- • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Technology, Information Systems or related field
- • Deep expertise in at least one of: Elixir, Ruby, or similar. Other functional programming language experience a plus
Familiarity with, or strong interest in learning, our core backend
technologies including: Elixir, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, and RabbitMQ
- • Strong SQL skills
- • Comfortable diving into and learning to effectively build and operate in every part of our stack
- • Availability to overlap to U.S. time zones as needed
- • Effective communication skills across all levels of an organization — from individual contributors to senior staff
- • Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- • Proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Forms, Slides, Drive, Sheets, Calendar, Hangouts and Gmail)
- • Proficient in MacBook applications
- • Able to maintain data privacy and confidentiality of business meetings and documents.
- • Able to effectively multitask and has excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- • Excellent organizational and people skills
- • Able to embody and promote the company’s core values at all times