JAGGAER is looking for a Data Engineer to join our Data Pipeline team and help build the technologies used to drive our advanced Analytics capabilities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Contribute, as part of a team, in designing, testing, and implementing sophisticated data pipeline technologies to extract and transform data from source systems
- Perform data-modeling on target systems to store data and support analytic querying
- Communicate with other development teams to gather and document requirements
- Work in Agile methodology and participate in design and review meetings
- Follow best practices for the software development life-cycle including coding standards, reviews, source management, build and testing
- Collaborate with other engineers in the team to implement best-practices around large scale data processing
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team
- Competitive salary, career plan
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, training, and development
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, gifts and packages for your children, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits, and much more
Prijave za posao putem portala.