In this role, you will act as an interface between R&D, industrialization/ production and product management. You are responsible for overall technical and commercial responsibility for our projects in the area of luminaire development and industrialization.
- You will be responsible for project management from the planning phase to market maturity of lighting products.
- As an experienced project manager, you define and take responsibility for the achievement of project goals while complying with technical, scheduling and economic requirements.
- You ensure that your projects meet the specified and defined requirements in function and industrialization area and always keep an eye on time, costs and quality.
- In the event of deviations or problems arising, you evaluate appropriate solutions and manage the necessary adjustments in coordination with all relevant stakeholders.
- You will perform regular evaluations and provide timely and accurate status updates to your project team as well as management.
- Within the scope of your activities, business trips are possible to a manageable extent.
- You are the interface between your location in Nis and the global PMO team in the Headquarter in Austria.
- You are responsible to implement and follow the global standards and rules of the defined product creation process
- As an experienced project manager (m/f/x) you can look back on at least six years of practice in the field of lighting industry, electronics industry or comparable sectors.
- Your basis is a technical or business education (university, university of applied sciences) and you are experienced in bringing product ideas into industrialization and production processes.
- You have profound project management and IT knowledge as well as very good English skills.
- Due to your excellent communication skills and empathy, you find the right words even in challenging situations and know how to actively lead and motivate your project team.
- In addition, you are able to bring together different areas and cultures.
- In addition, you score with your team spirit, your independent and structured work style, as well as your solution and result-oriented way of acting.
- Degree in electronics/economics
- First experiences in project management, if within lighting industries or electronics it is an advantage
- Communication skills/team player ability
- Very good English skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Biographies of candidates who will not be contacted, will be stored in our database for the next 12 months from the date of the end of advertisement.