What will you do?
- Ensure that products and services being developed meet Product Development standards
- Interpret development requirements into manual test cases that follow product and quality standard
- Perform manual testing against the developed requirements
- Assess and raise issues to developers with clear documented replication steps
- Create public documentation to guide customers on how to use the product
- Encourage a good working environment within the development and quality team without sacrificing and setting aside the quality of the product
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Higher relevant education degree (Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent)
- At least one year of experience in multi-cultural environment
- Good verbal/written communication skills and presentation dynamics (in English)
- Willingness to travel (mostly Europe, but other parts of the world are possible)
- Have good understanding about:
- Agile / Lean / Scrum methodology
- Software Development Lifecycl
- Testing Methodology
- Structured Query Language, preferably HANA SQL
Nice to have requirements:
- SAP Product Development Standards
- SAP Profitability and Performance Management
- Familiarity of SAP systems, SAP Cloud, and databases (at least HANA DB)
- Basic SAP Administration such as user administration, creation of RFC connections, Note implementation
- Manual testing and test case creation via XRAY
- Automated testing and BDD tools such as Selenium, Cucumber/Gherkin, Serenity BDD, etc.
What do we offer?
- A challenging and multi-cultural working environment in experienced teams with open access to a mentor for ongoing interaction and support
- Access to innovative and emerging technologies
- A team which lives according to the core values collaboration, thought leadership and entrepreneurship
Job applications through portal.