Be an integral part of the design, implementation, and test team for the Lending Software company
- Gather requirements by conducting workshops and discussions with the business teams/SME's.
- Analyse, evaluate, and verify requirements by working closely with other development ,verification team members & Business representatives.
- Document the requirement in JIRA as User stories and provide proper acceptance criteria.
- Create user stories , use cases and scenarios for the given requirements
- Work and communicate in a cross-functional Global team comprised of BA, Developers, project managers and support representatives
- Testing & confirming if the development is as per the of the features requested.
- Proactively provide status, raise issues, and communicate necessary information to ITPL and/or appropriate team members on a regular basis via daily stand-up meetings, one-on-one meetings.
- Participate in discussions and/or presentations
- Facilitate and assist in the task estimation process related to activities in an Agile environment
- Good writing abilities for all specification and project documentation
- Ability to conduct technical workshop sessions and technical requirements gathering
- Ability to develop/implement interfaces for integration and Migration routines
- Ability to develop SSRS reports and SSIS routines (for jobs)
- Mastering the framework architecture and ensure deployment in client/local environments
- Unitary and regression testing to ensure continuous stability of the final deliverable
- Follow up on corrections of technical incidents according to their nature,
- Ensure user support during the technical tests
- Support the Client during the testing phases
- SQL Server, C#, WCF,
Nice to have:
- Knowledge on Loan Origination System capabilities & features
- SQL Server Certification
- IT engineer diploma
Job applications through portal.